Thursday, August 21, 2008

Red


Today is my husband's and son Josh's 4th birthday. However, since Josh’s party will still be held on Sunday at Chuck E. Cheese's, I have to prepare a simple dinner for our family to celebrate it with. A cake for hubby and Josh to blow to make a wish and Carbonara for something long that signify long life will be wonderful. So, I dug into my fridge and my pantry and I came up with a carrot cake and since the theme of LP is “RED” I thought cherry will be perfect as the garnish.





But you know, what made it so perfect???




Is seeing my son super happy.


Happy Birthday "Dad" and "Josh".

3 comments:

MrsPartyGirl said...

yummy! uuy, i am happy to say na naka-ambon kami ng carrot cake at carbonara, parehong masarap! :D

happy birthday daddy, at happy birthday joshing! :D

*muah*

ces said...

wow that carrot cake looks really good! my daughter loves it too, share naman your recipe!:)the cherry touch is just beautiful!
spiCes

Sheng said...

thanks :)...

Sure i will email you the recipe.